My name is Shanon Pewtress, I'm the owner of Medford Oregon Real Estate and work with partners at John L. Scott, the leading Real Estate company in Southern Oregon.
- Masters Degree in International Business
- Bachelor of Science degree in Multicultural Education
- English Language Teacher
- In February 2014 I put up my first SOLD sign, and in that same month was the #1 Realtor at John L. Scott Medford for the number of properties sold AND highest dollar volume
- 18+ years of Sales and Marketing experience
- Effective contract negotiation skills from small to large domestic & international corporations
- A&E Network Real Estate Reality TV show
- Writer for Medford’s Sneak Preview magazine “At Home with Shanon” column delivered to 47,000+ homes/month
- City of Medford's Housing & Community Development Commission Member
- Only Accredited Luxury Home Specialist in the Rogue Valley
- COO and Program Developer for Erealestatecoach.com online education programs
- Earth Advantage Broker
It all begins with a simple conversation, get “M.O.R.E. of What You're Looking For” and contact me to get started!
Specialties: Buyers- Sellers- Investors. Residential-Commercial-Land. Jackson and Josephine Counties.
Angie Pfiefer-Residential Buyer Specialist
Angie is a Top Producing Realtor in the valley with a passion for assisting Buyers and Sellers for all of their Real Estate needs. Driven, fast, dedicated and compassionate, Angie connects with her clients forging strong bonds and customer loyalty for over four years in the Real Estate Industry. With a keen eye for details and a great understanding of today's market, Angie is here to assist touring properties, pricing strategies, negotiations and supporting you with one of the biggest decisions of your life!
Sterling West Property Management
Our reputation, technology and services set us apart from the competition, but what really makes Sterling West special is our dedicated team. We truly love what we do! We understand the complex nature of the rental business and all the components needed to have a truly successful operation – My personal commitment is to provide you with consultation, support, and guidance when managing your rental property. We are passionate about what we do and would love an opportunity to discuss your property management needs with you.
Barbara Brown-Managing Principal Broker
• Grew up in the Rogue Valley and graduated from Medford High School and Southern Oregon University with a Business and Marketing degree.
• 25 years of real estate experience
• Currently a Principal Broker with John L Scott Real Estate
• Owned and managed Century 21 Crater Realty
• Broker with Windermere Van Vleet and Associates
• Worked as Managing Principal Broker with Re/Max Ideal Brokers Inc.
• Past President of the Rogue Valley Association of Realtors (twice) and the Southern Oregon Multiple Listing Service
• Currently serving as a Director on both the Rogue Valley Association of Realtors and the Oregon Association of Realtors
• Honored by the Rogue Valley Association of Realtors as Realtor of the Year in 2004
• Have earned the GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute), CRB (Certified Residential Broker) and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designations
• Currently serving on the Board of Directors for the OnTrack organization.
Jim Remley-Managing Principal Broker
Jim Remley is a nationally recognized expert in the field of residential real estate. Entering the real estate industry at the age of 19 he began an unlikely rise from college drop out to real estate Rock Star by becoming ranked in the top 1% of REALTORS® nationwide. Implementing game-changing strategies and deploying the latest technology advances Jim shattered sales records by listing over 150 properties in one twelve month period. At 24 he opened his first Real Estate Company and grew the company to 17 offices becoming the largest independent real estate company in the State of Oregon.
After selling the firm Jim went on to become a sought-after instructor for the National Association of REALTORS as well as the co-founder of the Luxury Home Council. As the author of the prestigious Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Designation (ALHS) and three bestselling books including Sell Your Home in Any Market Jim has appeared on numerous television and radio programs and been interviewed on CNN’s Open House.
Today Jim leads one of the largest real estate firms in the state of Oregon with over $766 million dollars in sales volume a year with just over 160 active Brokers. As a current Real Trends 500 Broker leading one of the real estate firms in the country Jim has one mission - to create abundance through simplicity of action.
Gregg Anderson-Senior Loan Consultant @ Caliber Home Loans
With over 11 years of experience in the mortgage industry and having been ranked for the past three years in the top 1% of all mortgage loan originators in the United States (all lenders), I have the knowledge and dedication required to provide the ideal financing options to my borrowers in Oregon and California.
Caliber's competitive loan financing rates, combined with our state-of-the-art technology and dedicated support staff, enable me to provide borrowers with one or more customized loan options while minimizing any stress they may feel. In addition, since Caliber is a dedicated mortgage lender, I can offer you a wider selection of loan products than many banking institutions.
Before I began my career in mortgage lending, I started my career as a Certified Public Accountant and have served as the Chief Financial Officer of public and private companies. With a beautiful wife of 37 years, two great daughters, and three cute grandkids, I enjoy assisting everyone from first time home buyers to retirees and investors.
Thank you in advance for the opportunity to assist you with one of life's most important financial transactions.
Michael Newmann-Branch Manager/Senior Loan Officer @ Evergreen Home Loans
Born and raised in the little town of Eagle Point, Oregon, I’m extremely passionate about my line of work and serving the Rogue Valley. After graduating from Eagle Point High School, I continued my education as a student athlete at Riverside Community College and then finished out my student athlete career at the University of California at Davis, graduating with highest honors.
My wife and I are thrilled to be raising our three children in the area where I grew up and I’m equally proud to be doing business here. If you can’t find me at the office, I’m likely out and about at the local title companies attending OUR client closings or at one of the local sporting events watching and supporting local youth.
I am proud to have a TEAM of amazing co-workers who make up The Newmann Group. WE are all very involved in our community and proudly serve our Veterans with both Federal and State VA loan programs. WE take pride in creating service levels that exceed our customers’ expectations. That’s why I’m thankful to be a part of a company like Evergreen Home Loans. As a local lender, we’re committed to providing the highest level of service with integrity. In fact, The Newmann Group’s moto is “A Relentless Pursuit of Excellence” in everything we do!
Whether you’re looking to purchase a home, build the house of your dreams or refinance your existing home, The Newmann Group is here to serve you. WE make it our commitment to keep you informed every step of the way with a goal of finding the best home loan solution to fit your needs. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you home!
Jeff Carlson-Carlson Property Professional Home Inspections
Serving beautiful Southern Oregon, Jeff Carlson, the owner of Carlson Property Inspection provides thorough home inspection services you can rely on. Let his unbiased knowledge and over 15 years of home inspection experience help you with your investment decisions and find out for yourself why Carlson Property Inspection is so widely recommended.
- Jackson County's FIRST Board Certified Master Inspector
- Oregon Construction Contractors Board Residential General Contractor #192921
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector #1478
- Member of the International Association of Certified Inspectors #12073104
- Member of the Builders Association of Southern Oregon
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the International Association of Professional Contractors
- Owner of Superior Property Inspection Jan. 2003 - July 2008
- Associate Member of the National Association of Home Inspectors (2003-2008) #10-14683
- Graduate of Building Specs, Inc. 2002
- Professionally trained by Rick Yerger, star of the DIY Network's "House Detectives"
- Former member of Carpenter's Union - Local #721
- Over 30 years in the residential building industry
- Over 5000 Home Inspections performed in both California and Oregon